About Me

I am a High Point University sophomore majoring in Strategic Communications. I have lived in North Carolina my whole life. Before attending High Point I went to Marvin Ridge High School and was a varsity wrestler and a regional qualifier. I was also a member of the Southtown Riders, a wakeboard team. I also helped voluntee at Wake the World, where you give underprivilded kids a day on the lake.

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Blog post 7

 Something I learned in class was about the first TV. I never knew that the first person to invent the TV was only 21 years old. I feel like it makes you think that almost anyone can create something no matter how old you are. I also never knew that Russia was trying to beat us in the race to create a TV. Russia was the first to have images on a screen but Taylor was the first to actually create a TV for people to use in there homes. This invention really changed the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog post

     Everyone who has been on the internet has an online footprint. Any time you look up something, post on social media, or even read somet...